Learning is a Never Ending Journey

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Who Am I??
To start out I just want to say Hi to everyone who reads this! My name is Cassandra Catherine Bachmier and I am in my fourth year of the combined BA/BEd program at the University of Lethbridge. That means I only have 2 years left including this year and then I can begin my dream of becoming a teacher!! My major is English/English Language Arts Education and my minor is Social Studies Education.

My hometown is the very small village of Fox Valley, Saskatchewan (south west part of the province). I hope to one day go back to that community and teach there so that I can give back to the people there, because they are largely responsible for how far I have come in my life, and have helped shape me into the person I am today. Of the people in the community, my family and boyfriend are the biggest contributors to my success. These include my mom, Joanne, my dad, Wayne, my older sister, Stephanie, my younger sister Kimberly and my boyfriend Kolton. Their constant support and unconditional love have truly shaped me and helped me to fully realize my dream of becoming a teacher. I like to think the person that I am today is a loving, caring, compassionate and hardworking one. I have big dreams, especially that of becoming a teacher, and I tend to follow all of my dreams and achieve all my goals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home